Tuesday

I SEE A KNIFE COMING AT ME!


I told my surgeon that I would have my gallbladder out since the stones in it are small enough to pass and get caught in the opening to the pancreas causing pancreatitis which can be very serious. The surgery is scheduled for July 20th. Which wasn't far enough away for me. I didn't have any symptoms. No nausea. No pain. Only very, very, very mild slight stomach upset (so I thought). I scheduled an appointment with my primary doc for next Tues. just to get a 2nd opinion from him. Maybe without symptoms I could get him to agree with me to wait as long as possible. Well, I'm ready to cry 'Uncle!'. Today is the 3rd day that I feel miserable. There's a lead rock in my gut and I am perpetually queasy. I don't want to do anything, but sleep, or keep my brain so busy that I can ignore how miserable I feel. I am ready to call the surgeon and have my date moved up. I want to talk to my daughter first, but she's at the gym right now.
Any words of encouragment out there!?
I could use some right NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME