Wednesday

I'M TRYING TO GET OUT OF MY OWN WAY!

A few days ago I had been so
depressed about my daughter's
inability to do something seemingly
simple to me. Just invite me over
period. Anytime. In the meantime, I
went over to my friend Aine's for the
4th of July. She has had a miraculous
change of spirit since she had her
house thoroughly cleaned from top
to bottom by her new lady. Amazing
how a change in our environment
can effect our emotions. Still, I was
depressed the next day. Next I went
for lunch at my friend Andrea's after
picking up our lunch at Applebee's
and then something for Aine at
Costco. At Andrea's I washed and
cleaned her wrought iron crystal
cabnet since her carpet which fits
under it was out for cleaning and
would return the next day. After our
visit, I dropped over to Aine's and
we went out for dinner. Being with
others and doing things for others
has really helped with my mood.
I am feeling better today although I
know that I won't be 'cheerful' again
until I get that special invitation.
You are invited for a cup of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME