Wednesday

LATELY, I'VE BEEN TAKING MONEY FROM ONE MAN AND GIVING TO ANOTHER

I mentioned before that I've rented my guest room to a young man in the 3rd phase of the CR police Academy.
It's working out so well with Nathan that I've been able to have my gardener back again for winter clean-up. So when Nathan pays me his rent, I call the gardener and schedule a gardening appointment.
Well, it seems that the garden needs a lot of work and almost all of the rent from Nathan is going to the gardener.
Nathan and the gardener had not met in October and now in the middle of November they did. 
-DRAMA BETWEEN THE TWO MEN- 
It seems that on his time off, Nathan enjoys the comfort of wearing a kilt, which he had on, on gardening day.
I introduced them outside of my front door.
Of course we talked about the kilt.
I said, innocently, I thought!
Doesn't Nathan look cute in his kilt?
That invitation to comment was all the gardener
needed start an outrageous flirt with Nathan.
Did I mention that my gardener was gay?
I hustled Nathan inside and shut the door.
The gardener said 'I can't believe that you did that!'
I replied, ' You were outrageous and he's my
renter and he's engaged.'
He said, 'Did I come on too strong?'
'Yes you did.' We laughed.
Later, I asked Nathan if he was offended.
'No', he said, 'I was flattered'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME