Thursday

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Most of you know that I have chronic stomach problems and lately it's become an acute problem. I just had to cancel a birthday luncheon with Andrea in which she was surprising me by inviting our mutual friend Nancy who was bringing a cake! As I am writing this, it is the middle of the night because I have esophageal reflux so bad that it spasms when I lie down. Help is on the way. My doc has prescribed some good meds and I am on the mend. When this all started I was at my daughter's staying the night and woke with severe pain which led us to the ER. I wasn't sure if it was heart or stomach. My foremost thought was "I can't die, I haven't finished the boys ancestry album!!". Which later brought me to wondering what keeps each of us alive?
I would have been truly been 'broken hearted' if I couldn't complete this loving task for my grandsons since I am the only one with all the information. There are very old family pictures in which I am the only one who knows the stories behind these photos. I know that my friend Helen's life accumulating goal is to write her book. This event has led me to the curiousity of wondering what goal, not yet realized experience, or yearning keeps you alive

HERE I AM IN ST. JOE'S E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME