Friday

Friend Andrea

We lost Andrea this year. She was finally taken
by her illness. She will be so very missed.
I did inherit her dog, not the one pictured here,
but Dexter, and her cat Zoe.
 
This is my dear friend Andrea and dog Max. Andrea and I have a long history together. We were widowed at about the same time and met in a very helpful group. Like me, Andrea's husband was enough friend for her so his loss was everything. I needed a friend too, so we got together. We've had a lot of fun over the years. We celebrate birthdays, holidays, and have gone to plays, garden tours and out to dinner many times. I have never been able to find it in another friend who likes to do all the same fun activities with the same passion as I do. For example this coming spring, again "who do I go Garden Touring with". Hopefully again this year my daughter will have time to go.
Andrea has always loved to travel. I never cared to, but liked seeing her many travel pictures and hearing about her adventures. I have a wonderful picture of her from her trip to Greece one year. It is a lovely profile, she's without makeup because of the heat, and the image is a work of art! I'll get it into the blog eventually.
Since her accident on her last trip we haven't been able to go places outside of her house, but that doesn't stop Andrea! She's one of the busiest people I know. We have luncheon parties together, travel in her family picture books, and she tells me all about the latest art classes she takes on her computer.
Andrea still wants a man in her life, preferably one also on oxygen so that they can be heavy breathers together!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what background you chose for your new blog. Love all the pictures of family and your daughter is STUNNING. I love her hair cut.
    Let me know if you need help
    V

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME